Selwin Wu, PhD
Mechanisms of cell signaling in homeostasis and cancer.
|2014-Present||Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Pellman Lab|
|2010-2014||Ph.D., University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia|
|2007-2009||B.Sc. Developmental Biology, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia|
- Wu SK, Gomez GA, Michael M, Verma S, Cox HL, Lefevre JG, Parton RG, Hamilton NA, Neufeld Z and Yap AS (2014) Cortical F-actin stabilization generates apical-lateral patterns of junctional contractility that integrate cells into epithelia. Nature Cell Biology. 16, 167-78.
- Wu SK*, Anne K. Lagendijk, Benjamin M. Hogan, Gomez GA and Yap AS (2014) Active contractility at E-cadherin junctions and its implications for cell extrusion in cancer. Cell Cycle.
- Wu SK*, Budnar S, Yap AS and Gomez GA (2014) Pulsatile contractility of actomyosin networks organizes the cellular cortex at lateral cadherin junctions. European Journal of Cell Biology.
- Wu SK* and Yap AS (2013) Patterns in space- Coordinating adhesion and actomyosin contractility at E-cadherin junctions. Cell Communication and Adhesion. doi:10.3109/15419061.2013.856889.
- Leerberg JM, Gomez GA, Verma S, Moussa EJ, Wu SK, Priya R, Hoffman BD, Grashoff C, Schwartz MA and Yap AS (2014) Tension-sensitive actin assembly supports contractility at the epithelia zonula adherens. Current Biology. 10.1016/j.cub.2014.06.028
- Han SP, Gambin Y, Gomez GA, Verma S, Giles N, Michael M, Wu SK, Guo Z, Johnston W, Sierecki E, Parton RG, Alexandrov K and Yap AS (2014) Cortactin scaffolds Arp2/3 and WAVE2 at the epithelial zonula adherens. Journal of Biological Chemistry.
- Mangold S, Wu SK, Norwood SJ, Collins BM, Hamilton NA, Thorn P and Yap AS (2011) Hepatocyte growth factor acutely perturbs actin filament anchorage at the epithelial zonula adherens. Current Biology 21(6): 503-7.
- Smutny M,Wu SK, Gomez GA, Mangold S, Yap AS and Hamilton NA (2011) Multicomponent analysis of junctional movements regulated by Myosin II isoforms at the epithelial zonula adherens. PLOS ONE. 6(7): e22458.